Peter Peitsch - Photojournalist, Deepenhorn 8, 22145 Hamburg, Germany
Data Protection Officer
You can reach the data protection officer, ie me, at email@example.com
Collected and Processed Data
– Contact information if you are my client
– Camera data and image information when you are in the photos
– Payment Information
– If you access, view or download my photos in the image databases fotofinder.com or Phade Software, these external service providers save which photos were viewed or downloaded by which registered user. These data are also transmitted to me.
I process your datas for the following purposes:
– Job and contract processing
– Quality assurance
The processing of your data is done on the following legal basis:
– Your consent, Article 6 (1) lit. a) GDPR
– To implement a contracts with you and to fulfill legal obligations, Article 6 (1) lit. b) GDPR
– Legitimate interests, Article 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR (see below)
When processing your data, I pursue the following legitimate interests:
- Improvement of my offer
– Protection against abuse
– Order processing
When processing your data, I work with the following service providers who have access to your data:
– Web Hosting Provider: 1&1, 56410 Montabaur, Germany
– Image Database Operators: Phade Software - Powerweb (14558 Nuthetal, Germany)
I receive the data from you (including the devices you use) or they are part of the photos I have taken.
I save your data,
– if you have consented to the processing at most until you revoke your consent,
– if I need the data to carry out a contract or to fulfill legal obligations at most as long as the contractual relationship with you or statutory retention periods run,
– if I use the data on the basis of a legitimate interest at most as long as your interest in deletion or anonymization does not prevail.
Rights of the Person Concerned
You have – in some cases under certain conditions – the right,
– to request information about the processing of your data,
– to correct your data,
– io delete or block your data,
– to restrict the processing,
– to object to the processing of your data,
– to receive your data in a portable format and to transmit it to a third party,
– to revoke your consent to the processing of your data for the future and
– to complain to the competent supervisory authority about inadmissible data processing.
Requirement or Obligation to Provide Data
Unless specifically stated in the survey, the provision of data is not required or obligatory.
25th Mai 2018